At Stratford Family Dental you’ll experience personalized service in a warm, relaxed and caring atmosphere. Each day we set the goal of being among the best dentists Harford County has to offer. Need a second opinion? We’ll take care of that for you. We welcome new and transfer patients.
About Dr. Michael Stratford
- 33 years experience in general dentistry, family dentistry and cosmetic dentistry
- B.S., Biological Sciences, Binghamton University, Binghamton, New York 1980
- D.D.S., Emory University School of Dentistry, Atlanta, Georgia 1984
- Over 950 hours of advanced continuing education
- Certifications: Black Marlin (advanced dental resorative), Biomet-3I (implant resorations), Practical Clinical Courses (removable prosthodontics), The Equipoise Dental Institute (partial dentures), Geneva 2000 (complete dentures)
- St. Margaret Parish Church Member/Volunteer
- Married With Three Children
“I really care about delivering high quality family, general and cosmetic dentistry. I want to be happy with the results of my work and I want my patients to be equally happy. I treat patients the way I would want to be treated.”
– Dr. Mike Stratford
About Our Hygienist
Susan, Registered Dental Hygienist
- 34 years experience in dental hygiene
- As the dental hygienist, I am here to clean patients’ teeth and perform oral cancer exams. My goal is to provide every patient with the knowledge to maintain the health of their teeth and supporting gum tissue. I hope to develop a friendship with my patients so they feel comfortable coming to me with their dental concerns.
- I am an avid knitter and love bird watching. I am very active in my church and frequently walk the Ma & Pa Trail.
About Our Office
We are located in the Old Emmorton Commons office complex – easily accessible with plenty of parking.